Jackson Kiddard Quotes To Strengthen Your Personal Power Mindset

This post is a repost from my other blog; Blog Beau Monde.
I thought it might be a perfect fit for
'Voicing Mindfully'blog, so am sharing it here.
Hope you enjoy it.

Come As You Are jacket on woman dancing, with Jackson Kiddard-Mastin Kipp Quote
 "Today I affirm that there is nothing in me but love.
This love comes from total acceptance of myself and
the understanding that I am a perfectly imperfect human being.

I will walk through today and allow myself
 to fully express my perfection.
I realize that all my “faults” are actually the universe’s 
unique way of expressing itself through me.
I let go of self judgment and any projected judgments of others 
that I have chosen to believe and finally 
allow myself to just be what I truly am:
infinite." ~Jackson Kiddard

~


 woman dancing freely in the sunshine, with Jackson Kiddard Quote
"Life moves. Life does not stop.
Life changes on a whim and throws you curve balls.
Your goal is not to stop life from happening,
but to remain calm and centered
as the seeming chaos happens around you.
As you calm your mind and cultivate trust
you turn from a victim of circumstances
into a powerful creator of your life."
~Jackson Kiddard


~

"See everything that happens in your life
as being for your best interest.
Consider this...
Anything that annoys you is for teaching you patience.
Anyone who abandons you is for teaching you 
how to stand up on your own two feet.
Anything that angers you is for teaching you 
forgiveness and compassion.
Anything that has power over you is for teaching you 
how to take your power back.
Anything you hate is for teaching you 
unconditional love.
Anything you fear is for teaching you 
courage to overcome your fear.
Anything you can't control is for teaching you 
how to let go and trust the universe."
~Jackson Kiddard

~

person with hands overhead, wtih Jackson Kiddard Quote
"I prayed for Change, so I changed my mind.
I prayed for Guidance and learned to trust myself.
I prayed for Happiness and realized I am not my ego.
I prayed for Peace and learned to accept others unconditionally.
I prayed for Abundance and realized my doubt kept it out.
I prayed for Wealth and realized it is my health.
I prayed for a Miracle and realized I AM the Miracle.
I prayed for a Soul mate and realized I am the One.
I prayed for LOVE and realized it’s always knocking, 
but I have to allow it in... "
~Jackson Kiddard


 
woman walking across desert sand dunes, with Jackson Kiddard quote
 "Complaining continues to create the vibration of what you don't want.
Today, take your focus off of what is wrong
and focus on what is right and how you desire things to be.
Put all your love, energy, mental power and decision making towards
what you want and do not entertain thoughts that are to the contrary.
You are more responsible for the way you feel than
your environment, circumstances or relationships.
Step towards love today, step towards solution."
~Jackson Kiddard




hands raised up to the moon, with Jackson Kiddard quote
  "As this is true for me, so it is true
for all other beings on the planet.

I will choose to accept everyone in my life 
with the same radical acceptance I have for myself, 
knowing that we are all perfectly imperfect human beings 
simply doing the best we can." 
~Jackson Kiddard


Edited/Corrected Author's name:
'Jackson Kiddard ' was an alter-persona of Mastin Kipp for a time,
and not the "
polymathic French entrepreneuer
 turned philosopher, author and Yogi, who died 1901
in Amritsar, India." that Kipp originally 'cited' for these quotes.

Personally, I admit I was a bit put off by Mastin's
creation of a fictional persona, which he chose to present
as a person who had lived in an earlier time,
instead of just using a 'nome de plume'.
But, in the end, I decided to ignore this odd feigning, as I
do truly enjoy these writings and benefit from them, regardless.
(FYI: Mastin Kipp is now a highly successful author,
entrepreneur and inspirational speaker.)


These words speak to my soul;
of acceptance, truth and beauty.

 
Did you enjoy his writings too?  Share your thoughts!
 till next time, 
live beautifully!
stephanie-

Comments

Popular Posts